We’d like to take a moment to thank one of our school principals, Danielle in the Silver State, for checking in and providing feedback. She said:
“Hey, Thom, I can be your poster child for what great marketing you provide. I love EVERYTHING. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! I will be reaching out to you again as we get the school up and moving, but I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you. Have an awesome day!”
Thank you so much, Danielle! We sincerely appreciate your nice words.
Danielle came to Faith in Marketing as a referral from a talented and smart school administrator in San Diego. To get her enrollment marketing up to speed, we provided Danielle with:
- 2500 Custom School Magazines (8-pages) to use as professional handouts to parishioners, families, and nearby businesses
- 9 Roadside Flags that are each 16 feet tall, to attract attention to the property
- 4 Standing Banners for the gathering spaces in and around the parish worship space
- 1 Custom 10 x 10 foot full-color Canopy to attract attention for face-to-face meetings at events
- 2 Custom 8-foot full-color stretch wrap table covers to really step up the courtyard presence
- 1 Matching and Branded Flyer for insertion in the church bulletin
- 1 Social Media Campaign Graphic to be used in social, on the web, and in e-news
- The opportunity for parents to buy school uniforms from CatholicUniforms.org so the school can earn a 10% rebate to use toward products and services from Faith in Marketing ($50,000 worth of uniforms purchased equates to $5000 of free services for the school!)
This weekend, families will drive to church. Before they enter the property, they’ll be greeted by a variety of beautiful flags, branded with school colors and logos. As they walk into the church, they’ll see matching signage. When they review the bulletin, they’ll see the school’s full-page ad. During announcements they will be invited to the courtyard to meet the principal. As they leave the church, they’ll be given matching school magazines. In the courtyard they will be greeted at a matching canopy, with literature sitting upon two matching table covers. The principal will be smiling and the school will be healthy! One new student for one year covers the nominal investment, and they’ll re-use it ALL for months and years to come.
We love our clients and we absolutely love what we do for “work.” It’s one thing to have a job, but it’s far better to have this amazing opportunity to use our God-given talents to help others — bring students/families closer to their faith — AND actually enjoy working with the clients we see as family and friends.
Faith in Marketing designed and printed everything from scratch, AND delivered it all to Danielle in less than two weeks. Call us at (858) 877-3733.