by Melissa Hiatt
Can I get an AMEN!? Today we are happy to launch the new online presence for St. Joseph Catholic Cathedral in downtown San Diego. The parish was dedicated in 1875 by Bishop Francis Mora. It was built on land contributed by Alonzo Horton at a time when he started building the “New Town” in San Diego.
The parish’s first web site was launched about 10 years ago. The site was great back when we were all celebrating the new millennium. But over time it became obsolete and frankly a little ugly for today’s standards. To some it may have even been a turn-off!
Plus, the church’s website was managed often by volunteers. It got to the point that volunteers had moved out of town, were hard to reach, and the church was simply unable to update it’s own information in a timely fashion.
Then they called Faith in Marketing. Within two weeks, we launched a gorgeous new web site. The project includes:
- 100% Custom Design
- Photography and Artwork
- Content Management
- Content Development for New Pages
- Home Page Video Production
- E-News Sign-Up for Constant Contact
- Electronic Giving option for Parishioners
- Ability for Visitors to Promote Pages on their own Social Media Networks
- Unlimited Space for Daily and Weekly Articles
- Two hours of Training to Self-Edit the New Site
- Much More!