Did you know that each year approximately 10% of all people move to a new home, pass away, or otherwise have a new address? They told the post office, but they never told you! If you have a large database and have not kept it up to date for months (or years), there’s a huge chance that MANY of the people in your list have long gone moved on! We can help you keep your data up to speed.
- Simply export your database to an Excel or CSV file, then email it to us confidentially. You can easily export PERSONAL and BUSINESS lists from Database Software, Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.
- Columns can be named: First Name, Last Name, Street, Apartment / Unit, City, State, Zip
- You pay $149 by credit card for processing. It’s the same low price whether you have 100 records or 10,000 records.
- We will return files to you by email:
- A list of your contacts who have moved to a new address, showing both their old and new addresses
- A list of your contacts who have “bad” contact info, no new address on file, or their address does not exist
- A “clean” or “new master” list of ALL of your contacts, including their new, “good” addresses
Now that your info is clean, you will be able to stay in touch with more contacts, more often, for a smaller investment.
What about my contacts’ email addresses and phone numbers?
For $50 extra, you can include up to two columns of email addresses and two columns of phone numbers within your original mailing list. When we edit your list, we’ll maintain phone and email records, so each contact stays complete. John Smith may have a new address, but he’ll have the same email, and same phone.
Do you offer any additional list services?
Yes, for $50, when your list is fresh and clean, we’ll add a new MAP column to your database. Each record will have it’s own hyperlink to click and see the address’ Google Street View! Just click the link and see the home like this > Google Map Street View Link
What’s the maximum investment if I want EVERYTHING included?
For $249 grand total on your credit card, we’ll clean your mailing list and return to you:
- MOVED LIST — A list of your contacts who have moved to a new address. The file shows both their old and new addresses!
- BAD — A list of your contacts who have “bad” contact info, which could be an incorrectly named street.
- NON-DELIVERABLE — A list of your contacts who having missing info that our system cannot fix. Maybe you’ve got their house number, but no city or zip code. (We do not need city or state as long as we have the zip.)
- CLEAN — A squeaky clean list of ALL of your contacts, including the new, “good” addresses if they’ve moved.
- PHONES AND EMAILS — Your new clean list will include your two original data columns of phone numbers and two columns of email addresses
- STREET VIEW — Your clean list will include a new column of hyperlinks to Google Street View for each street address
Prices valid through December 31, 2017. For the latest info and pricing, click here.