Our goal is to help you collect more than your assessment… FASTER, with extremely little effort on your part. Many of our Pastors report incredible collections, coming in faster than ever before, exceeding goals in WEEKS, not months, and we do almost all of the work for you!
We design, print, stuff and mail full-color Annual Catholic Appeal letters and diocesan brochures to your parishioners — then send a reminder packet six weeks later! Last year, we mailed 47,500 appeal letters for 13 parishes. Parishes love working with us because we do a GREAT job and we take the work off their shoulders.
Brand New Clients Receive
- Parish Map showing concentrations of where your parishioners live… it’s fascinating! See a sample here. AND
- Your choice of:
- Virtual Tour of your church and property (up to five spaces) and added to Google Maps. See a sample here. OR
- Full-Color, Custom-Designed 10-foot x 10-foot Parish Event Tent with your logo, parish colors, web address, etc, that you can use at parish events for years to come.
Pre-Existing Clients Receive
- $100 credit when you refer a new parish to us for the 2020 ACA mailing.
- You may receive unlimited $100 credits for making referrals who hire Faith in Marketing.
- Thank you for your repeat business over the years! We work hard to make your campaigns successful.
SCHEDULE for 2020
- DEC 2019 – Order your diocesan brochures. Order double your mailing list, since we send reminders!
- JAN – Luncheon
- Begin ordering ACA stand-up signage here
- JAN – last day to send your confidential parish mailing list to firstname.lastname@example.org
- JAN – last day to send 6 parish photos (i.e. parish events, Masses, weddings, religious education, building projects) and your pastor’s letter (single-spaced, and about 2/3 of a page, leaving some room for the pastor’s photo, and some campaign images) to email@example.com
- Approve our artwork/layout of your letter and envelope, so we can begin printing
- JAN – we will stop by your office to pick up your ACA brochures, enough for your mailing list X 2
- We are designing and printing custom external envelopes for your parish. We are printing your pastor’s letter on full-color, full-bleed, double-sided glossy & gorgeous paper. We are stuffing one letter and one ACA brochure into each parish envelope. Then we are addressing all of the envelopes.
- FEB 7/8 – we will deliver your mail to the post office and cover all postage
- NOTE: Mailing is delayed for parishes approving envelope or letter artwork after the above deadlines.
- FEB 9/10 – ACA rollout at your parish
- Begin tracking gifts from households, so we do not send a reminder letter to them.
- FEB 11/12 – approximate date of mail arriving at parishioners’ homes. Or Feb 18/19 with artwork delay.
- Ask Faith in Marketing to mail your Lenten packets to parishioners homes!
- MAR 6 – Lent begins
- MAR 11 – Last day to send your updated “reminder” letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAR 13 – Last day to send your updated mailing list (master list minus the donors)
- MAR 22 – we will deliver your reminder letters to the post office
- MAR 23/24 – Mention in your bulletin that reminder letters will arrive at home early this week for all who have not yet given.
- MAR 25/26 – approximate date of reminder letter arriving at parishioners’ homes
- Continue collecting ACA gifts
We have multi-year experience creating great success by working with local Pastors to send Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA) materials directly to their parishioners at home. We do this efficiently… and cost-effectively… creating a great return. Our Pastor Clients return to us the following year.
Our Low-Cost Pricing is Simple
- Your investment covers design, printing of envelopes and letters, folding, stuffing, processing, addressing, and postage!
- Up to 1000 Households = $1990 covers first mailing and reminder mailing, AND all postage
- 1001-1800 Households = $2790 covers first mailing and reminder mailing, AND all postage
- Additional letters needed are just 75¢ each, all inclusive.
We only need from you:
- First time clients, send to us your 6- or 7-digit non-profit authorization number (NPA#). Call us at (858) 877-3733 if you don’t have it handy.
- Your Cover Letter Text (we have samples if you need a head start)
- Your Parish Logo
- Color Photo of Your Pastor / Headshot (optional, but very powerful)
- Photo or Scan of the Pastor’s Signature
- Photo of your church
- 6 fun photos from events around your parish life
- An Excel or CSV list of your parish household database with columns: First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip. This is easily exported from parish software like PDS.
Our price is ALL-inclusive and covers:
- Design and print your external envelopes
- Design and print your letters, full-color, double-sided, identical
- Picking up your diocesan insert materials
- Stuffing, address updating, addressing envelopes
- Delivery to central post office
- Mailing a reminder packet (6 weeks later) to those who have not yet responded
Our reminder packet is also included!
- Print external envelopes, same as the first mailing
- Update your letter to appeal to those who have not responded
- Print new letters, full color, double sided, identical
- Remove your list of donors from the original or master list
- Stuffing, addressing
- Delivery to central post office
- Retractable ACA Signage in 3 Styles measuring 33″ x 81″ (Almost 7 Feet Tall)
- Wall Banners in 2 Styles
- Designed with Authentic Campaign Images to Match Campaign Brochures, Mailers, etc.
- Our standing banners include our Deluxe Aluminum/Chrome Base and a zippered carrying case
- Standing banners are customized with your parish name, delivered, with tax included. Order here.