Save $600 this year, and every year
Starting today, APPS from Faith in Marketing are FREE with your new mobile-friendly website! They can satisfy all of your parish and school mobile needs, providing your parishioners with:
- Daily Readings
- Mass Times & Confession Times
- Social Media Inclusion
- Donations / Giving
- News & Messages
- Events & Calendar
- Homilies / From the Pastor
- Links to Photo Galleries & Videos
- Custom links to ANYTHING
- (User notifications coming soon!)
- (Location-aware “turn-the-ringer-off” coming soon!)
Our app works on every Apple, Android, and Windows smartphone, and absolutely no downloading / installing is required… by anybody… ever.
Why pay an ongoing monthly fee for a separate app, that you’ll never own, when we include it for free, forever. Yes, that’s ZERO app invoices!
- Saves you money. You’d spend $600 per year, EVERY YEAR to have an extra app that few people use. Meanwhile, thousands of people will use your Faith in Marketing APP each month.
- Saves you time. You don’t have to update both a website and an app. You simply update your website. And that takes… like maybe… 20 seconds. And you can do it from any computer, tablet or phone.
- No teaching necessary. You don’t need to have a staff meeting, or a webinar, or anything. You don’t have to show anybody how it works.
- No downloading! Your people do not need to download an extra app. All they need is your web address, which they already have. And any modern phone can easily create a shortcut icon on the home screen.
- It’s beautiful and easy to use.
- You can update your home page background image any time you like, and it’s easy.
- You can change your buttons, how they are ordered, what they are named, and where they click to.
- We never, ever charge a monthly or annual fee for our app. (Some companies charge a $750 setup fee, PLUS $600 per year, and you’re on the hook with a 3- or 5-year contract!) That’s a lot of money that could be used for other areas of your parish or school, or donated to a service mission.
The downside of dedicated apps
- Set-up fee and / or monthly fee usually required
- Creates an additional place for staff to have to update information, and that wastes time
- Significant time, effort and resources go into simply convincing people to install the app
- Many people need training on simply “how” to download, how to install, and how to use dedicated apps
- Office leadership often has no idea how many people have actually installed the app. Is it 3 people? Or is it 40? Have we hit a hundred yet? They have no clue. And the app company may never tell you how low that number really us.
- How many people are actually “using” the app after they have it? There’s often no way to tell.
- You’re sending app messages to a few parishioners AND you’re sending email newsletters, too… Annoy people enough and they will uninstall your app.
- Messages from dedicated apps usually link back to… drum roll please… your website… which you already updated!
- Email can be as brief as an app’s text message, and email can be highly targeted, all linking to your website, events, homilies, daily readings, etc.
- There’s no data available to determine how many people received your app message. Whereas emails are 100% trackable… showing you how MANY people opened it, WHO opened it, WHEN they opened it, and WHAT they clicked on.
- Research shows that while many people install numerous apps, they really only use a handful: email, calendar, texting, camera, facebook, and sometimes a favorite game / news.
Our app is 100% trackable
- See exactly how many people visited your app, yesterday, last week, last month, and all of last year!
- See where they came from. Was it an email campaign? From a google search? Or some other website? You’ll know the answers!
- See what they clicked and how they used your information. See if Mass Times is more popular than Events. Or if Calendar is more popular than Daily Readings. Use this great data to your advantage!
- And see all of this (and more) in REAL TIME… LIVE while people are using your app… all for free.