Collect more than your goal… faster. With extremely little effort on your part. Many of our Pastors report incredible collections, coming in faster than ever before, exceeding goals in weeks, not months! And we do almost all of the work for you. Plus, first time Pastors save $100 on their first mailing with Faith in Marketing.
“I’ve hired Faith in Marketing numerous times to send Annual Catholic Appeal (and other parish-wide) mailings to parishioners’ homes. Their quality is excellent, their service is fast, and the return on investment is hard to beat. Faith in Marketing is local, Catholic, and trustworthy. I’m happy to refer them to my fellow pastors or parish administrators.” — Rev. Peter McGuine, Pastor, Our Lady of Grace Church, El Cajon, CA
Schedule for ACA 2017 “The Joy of Love”
- 1/20 — Send 12 parish photos to us. We use these images to create a collage on the back of your letter. The photos very much personalize the campaign to your parish! Photos can include parish events, Masses, weddings, religious education, building projects, and more!
- 1/20 — Send a draft letter (that can be changed) any time before 1/20. This should be single-spaced, and about 2/3 of a page, leaving some room for the pastor’s photo, and some campaign images.
- 1/23 — Pastors’ luncheon is at 11:30 a.m.
- 1/24 — Your final approval on the letter design and external envelope
- 1/24-27 — We will pick up the diocesan inserts from you. Please order enough for us to mail to your households TWO TIMES.
- 1/24 — Confidentially send to us your parish database of active parishioners
- 1/30 — We will be stuffing and addressing
- 2/6 — We are mailing to homes, with a goal of in-home before the ACA weekend
- 2/11-12 — ACA Weekend
- 2/13-3/31 — You are tracking gifts received by your parish
- 4/1 — Follow-up letters (updated letter content) will go out to households who have not yet participated
- 5/1 — OPTIONAL/EXTRA — Final reminder to give, postcards will go out May 1 to households who have not yet participated
“We have multi-year experience creating great success by working with local Pastors to send Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA) materials directly to their parishioners at home. We do this efficiently… and cost-effectively… creating a great return. Our Pastor Clients return to us the following year. Ask us which pastor had a goal of $96,000 and collected more than $162,000. Ask us which parish beat all their goals in one MONTH, versus the YEAR it used to take them.”
- Your Cover Letter Text
- Your Logo
- Color Photo of Your Pastor (Optional, but very powerful)
- Photo or Scan of the Pastor’s Signature (Optional, but very helpful)
- An Excel or CSV list of your parish database with data columns including First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip. This is easily exported from parish software like PDS.
- First time clients, please send to us your mailing permit number and authorization number (NPA) — call us at (858) 877-3733 if you don’t have it handy
Our price is all inclusive and covers:
- Design and print your external envelopes
- Design and print your letters, full color, double sided
- Picking up your diocesan insert materials
- Stuffing, address updating, addressing envelopes
- Delivery to central post office
- Postage within Southern California
- Mailing the initial packet to parishioners
- Mailing a reminder packet to parishioners … approx 6 weeks later
Remember, first time pastors save $100.
EMail for pricing based on your database size… email@example.com